First and foremost, the experience of a vaginal steam health consultation is an opportunity for you to get to know your body on a deeper level, which alone is so empowering! So well done for being curious and deciding to put yourself first.
What to expect from a vaginal Steam Health Consultation
Steaming is a simple and easy practice to implement at home.
Prior to your consultation
Prior to your consultation you will receive an email from me which will include a link to our zoom video meeting as well as a series of questions to help you gather information about your menstrual and vaginal health history in order to prepare for our consultation. After completing the online menstrual cycle analysis intake form I’ll assess:
- Your menstrual cycle to see any imbalances
- What type of steaming set up you need
- What type of steaming protocol you need
- What herbal formula to begin steaming with
- What lifestyle or diet changes may be beneficial
During the consultation
In the consultation we will begin by evaluating your menstrual and vaginal health history. Based on a Chinese Medicine perspective, I will inform you on the imbalances that you are experiencing and possible reasons as to why you are experiencing them, so that you can have a better understanding of what is happening in your body.
This is a 90 minute session and does not include any herbs that you will need to steam. Herbs can be purchased separately in the shop for delivery in Turks & Caicos.
Your Custom Plan
I will design a custom Vaginal Steam Plan for you to follow for 3-6 months. This plan will include how often you need to steam, when you need to steam, what herbs to use and how long to steam for in order to see the results you desire. It will be emailed to you after our session. I will also offer email support until the end of your next period OR within 30 days if you don’t have periods.
Nutrition & Lifestyle
It’s not just about the steaming. During this session we will also discuss nutrition and lifestyle recommendations to further encourage your healing process.
Lastly, I will guide you through a step by step process of how you can steam safely in the privacy of your own home, either with a sauna purchased from me on this website or a range of easy options that you can create at home.
For situations that take their time to move through, there is the option of booking a Vaginal Steam Health Consultation Follow Up which is a 30 minute video consultation where we will go over any changes that have occurred between now and your last menstrual cycle analysis, changes noted on your chart based on the protocols you have implemented, questions and concerns addressed and I will give you an up to date Vaginal Steam Plan.
How does a Vaginal Steam Health Consultation work?
Women who have implemented a steaming plan have been known to get a period that is: only red blood, even medium flow throughout without clots, 28 – 30 days in cycle length and with no pain or other unwanted symptoms. Sounds heavenly doesn’t it?
What results you might have after a Vaginal Steaming Session
- For women that have had a history of infections, they may experience, increased mucus discharge which has bacteria, yeast or viruses in it. If you have mucus discharge after steaming that is a good sign that the cleanse is working, so continue to steam consecutive days until all the mucus discharge clears.
- Women report they feel more connected to their pelvis, and through this they develop a more intimate relationship with their cycles, their bodies, their sexuality, and their pleasure.
- Women report they find resolution in their pelvic health challenges, so can live a pain free and healthy life.
- When women steam at home they are independent of the medical system and have access to exactly what they need when they need it.
Book your consultation
If you can relate to any, or many, of these statements, book your Vaginal Steam Health Consultation today!
I can’t wait to share with you what I know. You deserve to experience relief and a joyful connection to your feminine health.